Friday, October 16, 2009

If I was granted three wishes, how would I spend them...?


If I was granted three wishes, I would try to find a way to help others and still make it a good wish. Honestly, being granted three wishes would be a very exciting and I would most defiantly be thankful. First off, for the first wish I would wish for more money to give to helpless children and children who are suffering. I possibly wouldn't just want to focus on children, but adults too who are suffering and need help. Mabye I could give them help if I knew how and I gave them the attention they need and deserve because nobody, even people we don't know or dislike, needs a comfortable place to put their heads at night.

For my second wish, however, I would most defiantly wish for a cure for every time of cancer. My great grandmother is sick in the hospital dying from cancer and I really want her to get better. The thing that upsets my stomach most is when I know their are people, women and men, who are suffering every single say and no one can do anything about it. I know that my grandmothers from the past who have had cancer and have overcome it said it was an experience they will remember for ever. Having cancer makes you a stronger person, but the fight is the worst possible thing to overcome.

For my third and last wish, I would wish for a new invention to help people with disabilities. Maybe something that would help them get around better and actually blend in with the crowd instead of being an outcast. Everyone is all different in their own ways though, you could say but these children and adults who have disabilities are looked at from a different view then how we judge others. We judge a book by its cover instead of actually trying to understand and get to know the person underneath the skin. The new invention I would like is help people with disabilities is to look and feel more normal. Like a pill they could take to change their looks and make them feel like how they want too. Everyone deserves a chance of beauty and everybody is beautiful in their own ways, we just have to find those ways and make them stand out and make them our best feature.

Hopefully all these wishes I would intend to make would be the right choices and would help others instead of just caring about myself.

4 comments:

  1. awwhh very caring kenzie, so sweet(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very selfless. I am proud of you kenz..love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo! Bravo!
    Keep up the work and remember to work hard?

    ReplyDelete